Triage Cancer and Medocity have formed a partnership to offer cancer survivors FREE access to iCancerHealth, a mobile app and online platform to help you navigate cancer survivorship.
Press Release: Triage Cancer Joins with Medocity to Support Cancer Patients
What is iCancerHealth?
This free, easy-to-use app can be downloaded on your computer/laptop, tablet and phone. With this app you can:
- Manage your medications and get reminder alerts
- Track & report symptoms to your doctor
- Share progress reports with your doctor by email or printing them out
- Reach out and connect with other survivors
- Invite your caregivers to access information
- Store and share medically relevant information
- Access the latest resources from Triage Cancer and other trusted sources
Start an account for free:
How to Sign Up For Free
- Download the app “iCancerHealth” from your app store.
- Click “Create Account.”
- Create a profile with your email, password, and name.
- Check Male or Female and accept the terms.
- Click “Register Now.”
- On the next screen, enter the Triage Cancer Code: “TRIAGECANCER” (case sensitive)
If you prefer to create your account on a computer, rather than a mobile phone or tablet, click here to start an account for free!
Download the brochure or visit the iCancerHealth website to learn more!