Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 6 continuing education credits per session. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for up to 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-1772) for 6 continuing education contact hours.
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
This course, In-Service – Navigating Cancer: Work & Insurance, Approval #181205-523, provided by Cancer and Careers, is approved for continuing education by the New Jersey Social Work Continuing Education Approval Collaborative, which is administered by NASW-NJ. CE Approval Collaborative Approval Period: December 5, 2018 through August 31, 2020. New Jersey social workers will receive (6) General credits continuing education hour for participating in this course.
- Register to attend the in-service.
- Sign in, with your name and time, upon arriving at the in-service.
- Sign out, with your name and time, upon leaving the the in-service.
- Complete the evaluation and hand it to a Cancer and Careers representative before leaving the in-service.
- Attendees who do NOT complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CEUs/PDCs.
- Attendees who do NOT attend the FULL DAY will have credits PRO-RATED to reflect the number of hours they were present. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.).
For more information, please visit the Cancer and Careers' In-Service Accreditation Information page.