Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 6 continuing education credits per session. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-1772) for 6 continuing education contact hours.
If you plan on requesting continuing education, professional development credits, or a general certificate of attendance for the Virtual In-Service Training for Healthcare Professionals, you MUST complete the steps as outlined below. If you log on late or must sign off before the event concludes, credit hours will be pro-rated based on the number of hours attended as recorded by our webinar software. Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.
- You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Arrival time will be based on the time you log on/dial-in to the virtual In-Service on June 26, 2020.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on.
- Please note that participants who “listen in” on another participants line will NOT be eligible for credits.
- If you attend by dialing in only, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the phone number you used to dial-in.
- Complete an Evaluation. You must complete the program evaluation (which will be posted in the Chat Box towards the conclusion of the event and emailed again the following Monday) and submit the online evaluation within two weeks of the event. The deadline to submit the evaluation is Monday, July 6, 2020.
- To receive CE credit, you must complete all sections of the evaluation, including the overall conference evaluation.
- You will be notified via email when you have successfully she submitted your evaluation.
- You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
- Submit and pass a post test. The post-test will be included in the evaluation link and will be posted in the Chat Box towards the conclusion of the event and emailed again the following Monday. The post-test will consist of multiple-choice questions and a passing grade is considered 80% or higher. You will have access to the slides while taking the post-test. The deadline to submit the post-test is Friday, July 6, 2020.
- Credits will be determined based on log on/dial-in and log off/hang up times as recorded by our webinar software (and be sure to include your first and last name when logging in). Credits will be prorated for individuals who either log off or are shown by the software to be “inattentive” for a portion of the event.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the requirements will NOT be awarded CEUs/CNEs/a General Certificate.
For more information, please visit the Cancer and Careers' In-Service Accreditation Information page.