Triage Cancer is funded through grants, sponsorships, and donations.
Please consider making a donation today to help support the cancer survivorship needs of survivors, and their families, caregivers, and health care professionals! Find out where the money goes!
There are 2 ways to make a financial donation:
1. Make a donation by credit or debit card by calling 424.258.4NAV (424.258.4628) or
2. Make a donation by check, by mailing it to:
Other ways to support the work of Triage Cancer:
1. Do you have new items or services you want to donate for use in our fundraising events located in Los Angeles or Chicago? If so, email info@TriageCancer.org and let us know what you would like to donate.
2. Do you have office supplies, equipment, or other items you would like to donate? If so, email info@TriageCancer.org and let us know what you would like to donate.
3. Do you shop on Amazon? Use AmazonSmile instead! It doesn’t cost you a thing, but helps Triage Cancer.
4. Don’t use Amazon, but love to shop online? Use Giving Assistant to donate to us while you shop! It’s easy: Giving Assistant helps you donate a percentage of your cash back earnings to us with every purchase you make at 1800+ popular online retailers. You’ll also find useful Kohl’s Coupons, as well as big savings at places like Best Buy, Home Depot and eBay! Doesn’t cost you a thing!
Triage Cancer is a public charity that is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID #45-5132661). Contributions to Triage Cancer are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. In order to ensure compliance with IRS requirements as they apply to your specific donation and circumstances, consult a qualified tax professional.