21 Apr Coping with Bills Amid COVID-19
If you are having trouble paying your credit card bills, there may be help available. Don’t ignore your bills. Reach out to your credit card companies to find out what options might be available.
Here is an excellent overview of what some of the largest companies are doing for their customers.
Also, there may be financial assistance options available: www.CancerFinances.org in the COVID-19 module and Financial Assistance module.
For more general information about managing finances and avoiding financial toxicity after a cancer diagnosis, visit https://triagecancer.org/financial.
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Navigating Education Funding During COVID-19
- Cancer and Credit Scores: What Affects It and How to Fix It
- The Potential Danger of Using Medical Credit Cards to Pay for Cancer Care
- Family Reach’s Financial Treatment Program Can Help You Manage Cancer-Related Financial Toxicity
- Comprehensive Updates on Financial & Insurance Resources During Covid-19
- Double-Check Your Credit Score: Complaints to the CFPB Hit Record Numbers
- News You Need: Help with Medical Debt, Insurance, & More
- Do New Proposals Help Cancer Survivors Manage Student Loans?