11 Aug Navigating Education Funding During COVID-19
As back-to-school season quickly approaches, universities and colleges are reeling over uncertain options for getting students back into the classroom safely. While some schools consider remote-only learning and others are forming hybrid schedules, one question remains the same:
How are this year’s student loans, academic costs, and financial aid programs being affected by COVID-19?
Here is some information and resources that might be helpful in answering this question:
- College During COVID-19: Your Aid Questions Answered
- A partner of ours, and certified financial planner, Kristi Sullivan, also shared a blog recently on ways that the government has made paying for college a little bit easier.
If you would like more information about navigating school and a cancer diagnosis, visit the Education module on www.CancerFnances.org.
This module includes details about education rights, protections against discrimination at school, how to access reasonable accommodations, and financial assistance options at all levels of education!
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- How do I Find a Financial Planner?
- Coping with Bills Amid COVID-19
- How Do I Take Withdrawals in Retirement? Methods 1 & 2.
- Are You Still Eligible for Paid FMLA Leave?
- Does Asking About Vaccination Status Break the Law?
- Worried about Working with Cancer During Covid-19?
- Five Interview Questions to Ask a Financial Planner
- Are COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Legal? Are there exceptions?