28 May New Animated Video! How to Find & Pay for Clinical Trials
We are excited to announce our new animated video resource on how to find and pay for clinical trials! This video is part of our animated video series, providing information on important topics that extend beyond diagnosis including picking a health insurance plan, dealing with side effects at work, and more.
What is a clinical trial?
A cancer clinical trial is a research study that looks for new ways to prevent, find and diagnose, and treat cancer. If you or your patient are diagnosed with a serious illness, like cancer, you will want to find the best treatment option. Sometimes that treatment is a cancer clinical trial. If your doctor hasn’t mentioned one, you can ask your health care team if there are any clinical trials that might be a fit.
How do I navigate finding and participating in a clinical trial?
Our new video breaks down all the need-to-know information including:
- Finding a clinical trial
- Myths about clinical trials
- What you need to know about qualifying
- Cost of clinical trials
- What your insurance covers and out-of-pocket costs
- And more!
If you’re considering participating in a clinical trial, our video will provide answers to your most-asked questions on this treatment path. Watch the video now and be sure to spread this to others in the cancer community!
For more information about clinical trials and resources to help you, visit http://www.TriageCancer.org/clinical-trials
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- How to Find the Right Clinical Trial
- Do You Have Rights in a Clinical Trial?
- When You Don’t Qualify for a Clinical Trial: Expanded Access Might Help
- Partner Spotlight: Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- 4,000 Cancer Clinical Trials: Which ONE is Right for Me?
- Clinical Treatment Act: Support and Progress