15 Sep How to Find & Pay for Clinical Trials
You may have questions about clinical trials, including how to find them and how to pay for them. We have resources to help give you answers!
What is a clinical trial?
A cancer clinical trial is a research study that looks for new ways to prevent, find and diagnose, and treat cancer. If you or your patient are diagnosed with a serious illness, like cancer, you will want to find the best treatment option. Sometimes that treatment is a cancer clinical trial. If your doctor hasn’t mentioned one, you can ask your health care team if there are any clinical trials that might be a fit.
How do I navigate finding and participating in a clinical trial?
Our animated video on How to Find & Pay For Clinical Trials breaks down all the need-to-know information including:
- Finding a clinical trial
- Myths about clinical trials
- What you need to know about qualifying
- Cost of clinical trials
- What your insurance covers and out-of-pocket costs
- And more!
If you’re considering participating in a clinical trial, our video will provide answers to your most-asked questions on this treatment path. Watch the video now and be sure to spread this to others in the cancer community!
We’ve partnered with our friends EmergingMed to bring you free access to their Clinical Trials Matching Program. Just fill out a short questionnaire for suggested trials that best fit your diagnosis and geographical location.
For more information about clinical trials and resources to help you, visit Triage Cancer’s Clinical Trials page.
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- New Animated Video! How to Find & Pay for Clinical Trials
- Debunking Clinical Trial Myths: 5 Facts You Need To Know
- Do You Have Rights in a Clinical Trial?
- Triage Cancer Resources About Clinical Trials
- Partner Spotlight: Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Clinical Treatment Act: Support and Progress
- 4,000 Cancer Clinical Trials: Which ONE is Right for Me?
- Expanded Access vs. Right to Try: What Patients Need to Know