02 Aug Short, Practical, & Printable: Quick Guides & More
Navigating the legal and practical issues that most people encounter after a cancer diagnosis can feel overwhelming. Triage Cancer takes complex topics, like health insurance, and breaks them down into easy-to-understand terms, in the form of free Quick Guides, Checklists, & Worksheets.
All materials are created by our team of experts, and many are available in Spanish. Our library is constantly expanding and covers the following topics:
- Cancer Finances
- Disability Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Health Insurance
- Work & Cancer
- Other Topics
While these materials are designed for individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, and health care professionals, they are helpful to anyone with a serious medical condition, or anyone who wants to learn about their rights.
A Few Of Our Favorites
We’ll admit, we’re a bit biased. But here are a few of our favorite materials for you to check out!
- Quick Guide to Health Insurance Basics: Health insurance can be confusing. But having the right insurance plan can help you save on out-of-pocket costs. This Quick Guide introduces you to some important terms, the different kinds of plans, and prescription coverage.
- Checklist: Getting Organized: Whether you are trying to organize your finances, or you are starting to make estate planning decisions, it is important that you compile the information contained in this checklist, in addition to any other information that you feel is important.
- Health Insurance Plan Comparison Worksheet: This worksheet helps you compare different health insurance plan options. Print it off and fill it in so you know how much your health insurance plan will really cost you!
See all of our free Quick Guides, Checklists, and Worksheets at TriageCancer.org/QuickGuides.
Health Care Professionals Can Order Free Bulk Copies
Health care professionals are invited to order free bulk copies of our materials to share with the people they serve. In addition to Quick Guides, Checklists, and Worksheets, you can order copies of our Cancer Rights Guides!
Health care professionals have access to three materials specifically designed for them:
- Quick Guide to Triage Cancer's Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Checklist for Health Care Professionals: Disability Insurance
- Quick Guide for Health Care Professionals: Navigating Your Patients Through Disclosure Decisions
About Triage Cancer
Triage Cancer is a national, nonprofit providing free education to people diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, and health care professionals on cancer-related legal and practical issues. Through events, materials, and resources, Triage Cancer is dedicated to helping people move beyond diagnosis.
We're glad you enjoy this resource! Please feel free to share this resource with your communities or to post a link on your organization's website. However, this content may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the express permission of Triage Cancer. Please email us at info@TriageCancer.org to request permission. © 2022 Triage Cancer