19 Jun Hot off the Presses!
Have you been on the search for a comprehensive resource on navigating your way through the cost of a cancer diagnosis?
Look no further!
Triage Cancer teamed up with our partner, Cancer Support Community, to bring you the Fifth Edition of Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Coping with the Cost of Care.
Finances are stressful enough, let alone when you have a cancer diagnosis. This FREE educational resource provides patients and their loved ones the most recent information when it comes to managing the cost of care. This edition includes topics such as:
- The most up-to-date information on health care reform and health insurance options, including the Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Updates on ways to help pay for treatment
- Employment protections and disability insurance benefits
- New information on cancer community resources
- And so much more!
Share this resource with your health care team, advocacy groups, or anyone who might be battling the cost of cancer care.
Order or download Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Coping with the Cost of Care for FREE here:
Have questions and/or comments about the book? Email us at info@TriageCancer.org.
Follow us on Twitter or on Facebook for additional resources on cancer survivorship!
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Training Designed Just for Oncology Health Care Professionals
- Late-Breaking News: Managing Finances & Work During Covid-19
- Avoiding Financial Toxicity and Hardships
- Family Reach’s Financial Treatment Program Can Help You Manage Cancer-Related Financial Toxicity
- Three Tips for Navigating Cancer & Your Finances
- Why You Need to Understand Medical Loans and Credit Cards
- How To Get a Financial Fresh Start With Upsolve
- How Do I Take Withdrawals in Retirement? Methods 1 & 2.