23 Mar Late-Breaking News: Managing Finances & Work During Covid-19
On Friday, we posted this blog, News You Need During Covid-19: Taxes, Student Loans, Work, & Insurance with some key information for the cancer community and beyond, about taxes, insurance, work, and more.
Things are changing rapidly, so we also want to share this article with you from the New York Times on Saturday, with more information and resources that could be very helpful to you about work and unemployment benefits.
Need Health Insurance?
We also wanted to share information on the states that have reopened their state health insurance marketplaces:
CA: Enrollment is open through June
CO: Enrollment is 3/20-4/3, with a 4/1 start – Call 855-75206749
CT: Enrollment is 3/19-4/2, with a 4/1 start – Call 855-365-2428
DC: Enroll in March and health coverage will start 4/1. No deadline at this point. – Call 855-532-5465
MD: Enrollment is 3/16-4/15, with a 4/1 start – Call 855-642-8572
MA: Enrollment is now through 4/25 – Call 877-623-6765
NV: Enrollment is 3/17-4/15 – Call 800-547-2927
NY: Enrollment is 3/16-4/15, with a 4/1 start – Call 855-355-5777
RI: Enrollment is now through 4/15 – Call 855-840-4774
WA: Enrollment is 3/18-4/8, with a 4/1 start – Call 855-923-4633
At this time, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services has declined to reopen the marketplaces in the 32 states that operate their marketplaces on www.HealthCare.gov.
We will continue to bring you updates as we learn more . . .
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Checking in on the ACA
- Need more time to enroll in health insurance?
- Signing up for Marketplace Health Insurance During COVID-19: An Important Update
- What do you need to know about open enrollment?
- Six Key Things You Need to Know During Open Enrollment
- Filing Your Taxes? Get Health Insurance through Easy Enrollment.
- Only a few days left to buy health insurance!
- Your COBRA Premiums May Be Free Through September 2021