Triage Cancer and Cancer and Careers have developed a comprehensive In-Service Trainings (Navigating Cancer: Work & Insurance) for oncology health care professionals and advocates on employment, cancer health insurance, and disability insurance issues, to improve patient and caregiver access to valuable resources about the legal and practical cancer survivorship issues. We also provide trainings on these topics for patients and caregivers throughout the country.
About the In-Service Training
- Newly Diagnosed Patients
- Determine Whether to Continue Working
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Working Through Treatment
- Managing Side Effects
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Taking Time Off
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Disability Insurance & Finances
- Returning to Work
- Job Search
- Rights, Decisions and Conversations
- Health Insurance Options
For information related to accreditation, visit the In-Service Accreditation Information page.