09 Dec Only a few days left to buy health insurance!
Do you need health insurance coverage for 2016?
Good news is that you still have a few days (until December 15th) to pick a plan on your state’s health insurance marketplace and have your coverage start January 1st.
Want even more good news? According to HealthCare.gov 8 out of 10 people who enroll through the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces qualify for financial help to lower the cost of their monthly premiums.
If you’re not sure what to be thinking about when shopping for a plan, take some time to watch our webinar on picking a health insurance policy.
Ready to start your application? Visit HealthCare.gov and pick your state from the drop down menu.
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Need Insurance for 2018? Don’t Miss Out!
- Six Key Things You Need to Know During Open Enrollment
- Late-Breaking News: Managing Finances & Work During Covid-19
- Don’t Miss these Changes to the 2017 Health Insurance Marketplaces!
- Open Enrollment Warning: Short-Term Health Insurance Plans May Hurt You in the End
- 4 More Days Left to Enroll!
- Signing up for Marketplace Health Insurance During COVID-19: An Important Update
- Make the Most of Health Insurance Open Enrollment!