Health Insurance State Laws:
This chart highlights the state laws related to health insurance coverage of biomarker testing, including states that require coverage, and states with proposed legislation. Check back often, as this chart is updated frequently.
If you have a self-funded plan, certain state laws may not apply. For information on how to determine if your plan is self-funded, see our blog post.
If you don't find what you're looking for, see our other Charts of Health Insurance State Laws:
- Health Insurance Options
- Navigating Health Insurance
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening & Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening & Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Screening & Treatment
- Co-Pay Accumulator Programs
- No Surprises Act
- Prior Authorizations
- Step Therapy
- Fertility Services
- Biomarker Testing
- Military Coverage of Cancer-Related Care