12 Jan Announcing A New Service for Survivors
Triage Cancer is excited to announce a new partnership with Medocity, Inc. to provide valuable information and practical tools about cancer survivorship. This new collaboration will help ensure individuals with cancer have information about access to health care, treatment options, psychosocial care, survivorship care planning and other practical challenges that arise after diagnosis.
iCancerHealth is an “app” that can be downloaded for free to a smartphone, tablet or computer. It bridges the gap between the clinic and home by providing self-care tools. This convenient mobile tool helps manage medications, schedule reminder alerts, track symptoms, and share progress reports with the health care team, connect with other survivors, share information with caregivers and loved ones, and access quality resources on cancer survivorship from Triage Cancer and other reliable sources.
Ultimately, by supporting survivors and improving communication with their caregivers and health care teams, Medocity and Triage Cancer hope to improve the overall quality of support that individuals receive during and after their journey with cancer
The app is available for free download at the App Store, Google play and online at http://triagecancer.org/icancehealth.
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Cancer Survivorship Care Plans
- Triage Cancer Speaker Spotlight: Meet Dr. Kate Wolin
- Every Survivor Should be Screened for Cancer Rehabilitation Services
- Getting Good Financial Advice Regarding Your Divorce
- Workplace Wellness and the Affordable Care Act
- I Have What???
- How Networking Can Be Your Super Power
- The Benefits of Nutrition During Cancer Treatment: Prevent Fatigue and Improve Your Immunity