04 Dec HealthCare.gov not your only option
Do you want to sign up for health insurance, but are frustrated by HealthCare.gov? We understand! The good news is that while the website is being worked on, applying for health insurance online isn't the only option for you. You can also apply via mail, over the phone (800-318-2596), or in person.
Also, If you are in one of the states below, you can go directly to your State’s Health Insurance Marketplace to find information on your health insurance options, qualify for financial assistance, and sign up for a plan!
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Are High Risk Pools & Major Risk Insurances Plans Extinct?
- Triage Health Insurance: New Options in 6 days!
- Checking in on the ACA
- Health Care Reforms are Moving Along at the State Level
- Latest updates on the ACA & Your Health Insurance Options
- Make the Most of Health Insurance Open Enrollment!
- This Week: The Supreme Court May Make Your Health Insurance Too Expensive!
- 4 More Days Left to Enroll!