07 Sep Now Available: New Resource to Get Organized & Plan Ahead Following a Cancer Diagnosis
Triage Cancer and CancerCare, in collaboration with Eisai Inc., have partnered to develop Magnolia Purpose in Planning®, an initiative designed to provide the cancer community with a library of helpful information to get organized, plan ahead, and complete needed estate planning and medical decision-making documents.
We are proud to be a partner in Purpose in Planning, as it is another example of our mission to provide those diagnosed with cancer and their caregivers access to the information and resources they need to make informed choices on their best path forward.
To help ensure this program acts as a comprehensive resource for the community, we have made a number of our materials available through the Purpose in Planning website, including our Checklist to Getting Organized, Quick Guides and Animated Videos on Estate Planning, and the Cancer Finances toolkit.
Other materials also available through this program include:
- Information on life insurance
- Details on general support services, such as counseling and case management
- A calendar highlighting upcoming Triage Cancer and CancerCare educational events
The Purpose in Planning program was launched on August 11, and we highlighted it during our Estate Planning webinar that day. The recorded webinar is now available to view at https://TriageCancer.org/Webinar-EstatePlanning.
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- National Health Care Decisions Day (NHCDD)
- Triage Cancer Announces 3 New Animated Videos on Planning Ahead
- Explore Triage Cancer’s Award-Winning Animated Videos
- Your Checklist to Getting Organized for National Healthcare Decisions Day
- Digital Assets After Death
- News You Need: Pause on Student Debt, Social Security Administration Reopening, & More
- Loyalty Programs – Can You Give Your Rewards to Loved Ones When You Die?
- Medical Decision Making – Plan Ahead!