19 Nov Open Enrollment is Here for Medicare & the Marketplace!
The 2020 Medicare Marketplace Open Enrollment Period began on November 1 and runs until Sunday, December 15, 2019, for the federal marketplace at www.HealthCare.gov. In order to get 2020 coverage that begins on January 1, 2020, you will need to act by December 15.
Some state Marketplaces have difference open enrollment periods. Check here.
- Quick Guide to Health Insurance: Employer- Sponsored & Individual Plans
- Quick Guide to Health Insurance Options
- Quick Guide to COBRA
- Quick Guide to Medicare
- Quick Guide to Health Insurance: Medicare
- Quick Guide to Medigap Plans
- Quick Guide to Health Care Rights of Immigrants
- Quick Guide to Accessing Medical Records
We understand that the topic of health insurance can be confusing and difficult to understand. If you like learning visually, watch our animated videos that will help educate you in an easy-to-understand way on topics like Health Insurance Basics and How to Pick a Health Insurance Plan.
Did you know? Our videos are available in English and Spanish! We also offer subtitles in English, Spanish, and Tagalog.
Looking for financial guidance before you shop for health insurance plans? The CancerFinances.org Health Insurance Module is updated for 2020! This module will walk you through questions you might have about financial difficulties when dealing with health insurance. This is a free resource offers one-on-one support!
For more support during open enrollment, visit our cancer Health Insurance Resources.
We send our newest materials out to our newsletter subscribers first! If you want to be one of the first people to receive our resources, sign up for our newsletter here!
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- What is Included in Medicare’s Preventative Services
- Medicare open enrollment: still time to apply + new resources!
- Six Key Things You Need to Know During Open Enrollment
- What do you need to know about open enrollment?
- Can You Be Denied a Medigap Plan?
- Make the Most of Health Insurance Open Enrollment!
- 4 More Days Left to Enroll!
- Medicare Enrollment Periods – Do You Know the Difference?