26 Aug Triage a Needs Assessment
Our friends at Survivorship A to Z, Inc. (SAZ) have been working hard to provide cancer survivors and caregivers with quality information. SAZ hosts an online website dedicated to educating consumers to give them the best chance for surviving and thriving beyond a cancer diagnosis. The SAZ website was launched on June 9, 2008, and has assisted thousands of individuals with cancer and other serious medical conditions while they navigate through many life-changing decisions.
Never willing to settle for “good-enough,” founder and Executive Director, David Landay, is at it again! He is spearheading a project in conjunction with the Academy for Oncology Nurse Navigators (AONN) to conduct a needs assessment for the cancer community.
They are asking any person who has been diagnosed, or who has served as a caregiver to complete a short survey. The results of this survey will help determine where there are gaps in cancer care and what types of additional information (e.g., practical, financial, psychosocial), resources, and tools may be beneficial to patients and caregivers.
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Cancer Treatment & Fertility: How to get the information you need
- Cancer Connect – Online Support & Networking for Cancer Patients
- How do I Find a Financial Planner?
- Using Online Crowdfunding to Raise Financial Help for Cancer Care
- Webinar: Cancer & College
- Getting Good Financial Advice Regarding Your Divorce