02 Mar Triage Cancer Announces 3 New Animated Videos on Planning Ahead
You don’t need a lot of money or property to benefit from estate planning.
In fact, all adults should have an estate plan. Having a plan in place helps you to express your values and preferences, regardless of the monetary value of what you leave behind. It also allows you to make decisions about your finances and your health while you are alive, in case you are unable to make decisions for yourself.
Thinking about estate planning can feel intimidating.
To help simplify the process, we have released three new animated videos with the support of Eisai:
- Triage Cancer Explains: Planning Ahead ~ Documenting Your Wishes
- Triage Cancer Explains: Planning Ahead ~ Financial and Medical Decision Making
- Triage Cancer Explains: Planning Ahead ~ Practical Things to Think About
From writing a will to picking a legacy contact on your social media account, these videos provide a straightforward guide to the estate planning process. Thank you to Eisai for supporting this work!
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Now Available: New Resource to Get Organized & Plan Ahead Following a Cancer Diagnosis
- National Health Care Decisions Day (NHCDD)
- National Healthcare Decisions Day: Saturday, 4/16!
- Getting Started with Estate Planning
- Medical Decision Making – Plan Ahead!
- Free Resources for the Cancer Community
- Estate Planning as a Young Adult
- Triage Cancer Animated Video Series: Now Available in English, Spanish, & Tagalog