05 Nov West Coast Conference on Work & Cancer
This free, daylong event explores the challenges of balancing treatment and recovery with employment and is open to patients, survivors, healthcare professionals* and anyone else touched by cancer.
Our CEO, Joanna Morales, and Rebecca Nellis, chief mission officer of Cancer and Careers will present on topics including:
- Working through treatment
- Health insurance options
- Legal issues
- …and more!
Below are more details about the event. Space is filling up, so be sure to register today!
Date: Friday, November 13, 2015
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (breakfast & lunch provided)
Location: The Center at Cathedral Plaza, 555 W. Temple St., Los Angeles (Free parking)
Website for more information: www.cancerandcareers.org/en/community/events/westcoast-conference
*Free CEUs are available for oncology nurses and social workers.
If you’re in the Midwest, save the date for our Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer on Friday, April 8th in Chicago!
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- Upcoming Triage Cancer Conference to Address Financial Toxicity: May 15th
- Webinar: Cancer & College
- Managing Work, Taking Time Off, & Unemployment During COVID-19
- Partner Spotlight: Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education’s (GRACE) Conference
- Cancer & Employment: International Series – Japan
- Succeeding in the Workplace After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Patient Advocacy: 7 Ways to Access Medical Journals for Free
- Testicular Cancer Awareness