31 May Explore Triage Cancer’s Award-Winning Animated Videos
We understand that everyone learns differently, and that’s why we’ve created an extensive library of FREE cancer-related educational videos – perfect for visual learners. Each animated video is about five minutes long and puts complicated topics like health insurance, medical bills, rights at work, and much more, into terms you can understand. These videos are a great tool if you are newly diagnosed, or not sure where to begin.
Videos are available in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
While these videos are designed specifically for individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, and oncology health care professionals, they are a useful tool for anyone with a serious medical condition, or really anyone at all.
Health Insurance Animated Video Series
We often joke that “How to Pick a Health Insurance Plan” should be taught in every high school. Since it’s not, this series will explain the terms you need to understand before picking a plan, how to pick a plan that saves you money and meets your needs, what to do if you lose your insurance at work, and what to do when an insurance company denies covering your care. This series won a Digital Health Award in 2021.
- Health Insurance Basics (6:51)
- Picking a Health Insurance Plan (4:37)
- Options When Losing Insurance at Work (6:13)
- When an Insurance Company Says No (4:06)
- Medicare Series (Four videos)
Planning Ahead Animated Video Series
The three-part Planning Ahead Series covers the basics of things you should be considering about estate planning. In 2021, this series, sponsored by Eisai, won a Digital Health Award.
- Planning Ahead – Documenting Your Wishes (6:00)
- Planning Ahead – Practical Things to Think About (3:33)
- Planning Ahead – Financial and Medical Decision Making (4:21)
Employment Animated Video Series
Did you know that after a cancer diagnosis, there are laws in place to protect you at work if you need to take time off, if you’re dealing with side effects, and surrounding the disclosure of your diagnosis? It’s true! Watch our Employment Animated Video Series for insight on these topics, and more.
- Dealing with Side Effects at Work (5:49)
- Taking Time Off & Paying For It (4:59)
- Privacy Choices After a Cancer Diagnosis (5:08)
- Supporting Caregivers (6:10)
And so much more!
These are just a sample of the animated videos we’ve produced to date, and our collection is constantly growing. Visit TriageCancer.org/AnimatedVideos to access our whole library, covering clinical trials, employment, estate planning, finances, health insurance, Medicare, and survivorship care plans.
About Triage Cancer
Triage Cancer is a national, nonprofit providing free education to people diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, and health care professionals on cancer-related legal and practical issues. Through events, materials, and resources, Triage Cancer is dedicated to helping people move beyond diagnosis.
We’re glad you enjoy this resource! Please feel free to share this resource with your communities or to post a link on your organization’s website. However, this content may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the express permission of Triage Cancer. Please email us at info@TriageCancer.org to request permission. © 2022 Triage Cancer
Similar Posts You May Like To Read:
- animated-video-series-english-spanish-tagalog" rel="bookmark" title="Triage Cancer Animated Video Series: Now Available in English, Spanish, & Tagalog”>Triage Cancer Animated Video Series: Now Available in English, Spanish, & Tagalog
- How Do You Deal With Side Effects at Work? Watch our New Reasonable Accommodations Video
- animated-videos-on-planning-ahead" rel="bookmark" title="Triage Cancer Announces 3 New Animated Videos on Planning Ahead”>Triage Cancer Announces 3 New Animated Videos on Planning Ahead
- Free Resources for the Cancer Community
- Now Available: New Resource to Get Organized & Plan Ahead Following a Cancer Diagnosis
- How to Manage Side Effects at Work: Increasing Awareness of Reasonable Accommodations
- Sharing Your Cancer Diagnosis: You Have Options
- National Health Care Decisions Day (NHCDD)